PMSM80 Motor Series
PMSM stands for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
When buying a POWER JACK MOTION motor, please note the following:
You need to consider the following parameters:
- Rated voltage
- Rated output power or torque
- Rated speed
- Control mode: sensing vector control or sensor less vector control
Supporting Product type (for Replacement Motor)
- Provide product catalogs and drawings for existing motor types and applications as well as ancillary product technical parameters.
- Mention the operation mode such as continuous, intermittent or short term.
- Provide structure, output, outline drawing and feature of the motor that you have used.
Will it be indoor or outdoor? Is the environment dusty? However, you need to consider the following points as well.
- Protection grade (IP00 or IP67)
- Cooling method
- Thermal resistance grade
- Specific dimensions – consistent dimensions (mechanical installation) similar dimension (with allowance)
- Rotor operation mode: internal rotation or external rotation
Make sure to mention your order quantity, expected price, and packing requirements, among others.
Industrial and Commercial Applications
Power Generation Equipment
Standard Market Segment:
Turbo Compressors of hydrogen energy vehicles
Spindle servo motors for the modified tools
Water sprayers for large ponds
Voltage : 320V DC
Rated Speed: 11000-15000 RPM
Rated Power: 5.5-10 W
Insulation Class: H
Standard Model Performance
|Type ||Length(mm) ||Load Performance |
|Voltage Range(VDC) ||Rated Voltage(VDC) ||Speed(RPM) ||Current(A) ||Power(KW) ||Eff.(%) |
|PMSM80-01 ||160 ||250-420 ||320 ||15000 ||33.2 ||10 ||94 |
|PMSM80-02 ||140 ||250-420 ||320 ||15000 ||23.5 ||7 ||91 |
|PMSM80-03 ||120 ||250-420 ||320 ||15000 ||18.5 ||5.5 ||93 |
Motor Characteristic Diagram
Note: We can design and manufacture different types of PMSM motors as per customer’s requirements.