A Snow Blower is built for clearing snow from large areas such as sidewalks, driveways, and streets. Most snow blower manufacturers use hydraulic actuators, however, the trend is rapidly shifting towards electric actuators.
The new power lift kit is one of our best undertakings till date. It is designed to improve the performance and usability of the front blade and the blower attachments. It will not only effortlessly raise and lower attachments, but it also provides down-pressure and the ability to hold an implement’s height. It takes just a few minutes to install the kit. The dash-mounted controls make it convenient to use. The 4 to 6″ lift height also improves curb management and trailer loading. The DLA3 heavy-duty actuator plays a critical role in proper functioning of the kit as snowblower chute actuator.
- Heavy-duty electric linear actuator designed for long hours of usage.
- Powder coated steel components.
- It comes with a convenient dash-mounted control switch and the necessary electrical components.
- It provides 4-6″ lift height and controllable down-force.
- Complete installation with hand tools in 15 just minutes.
Our actuators DLA1 and DLA2 are ideal for snow blowers and other commercial machines such as a lawn-mower.