Automotive and Machinery Automation Solution:12V Linear Actuator And 24V Linear Actuator
There are several popular 12V dc small electric actuators and 24V electric linear actuators in this product line. These include a light duty linear actuator such as the DLA1 series. The others are heavy duty 12 volt linear actuator such as the DLA2 series and DLA3.
Micro actuator 12v is designed for applications where space is limited and lighter loads are used. The 12V power is often derived from a battery. So 12 volt linear actuator is more easy to use on automobile machines and off-highway vehicles automation. With extensive experience in several engineering projects towards actuator miniaturization, we can easily design the small linear actuator type. At the same time, we can also focus on providing general improvements on mechanical efficiency, speed, or load capacity.
12 Volt heavy duty actuators are widely used in industrial automation machines. For instance, they can be used in motorized vehicle-mounted arrow board, steering wheel and seat adjustment, trailer tilting and hood lifting etc. For safety, this electric actuator 12v is designed with a built-in limit switch to prevent motor burnout and include such as the marine linear actuator, dock lift actuator, and automotive linear actuator.
The power source of these two actuators is a small DC motor. The DC motor provides the load output from a screw drive with gears. If you have the need for a bigger load, we can add to the motor length such as our DLA1-P actuators. To use electromechanical motion and get the greater force, the DLA1-P linear actuator load force can reach up to 3000N even with a limited installation. It’ll have the same installation dimension with DLA1 but will be stronger.
The linear actuator 12v waterproof has a high IP66 rating which protects actuator from water and dust. This makes it suitable for use in harsh conditions. The DLA3 can be especially used as a heavy duty industrial linear actuator as it could push up to 15000N force. It’s the most rugged actuator and built to perform well in all kinds of harsh environment and require almost no maintenance. To let you know for which project(s) you can use the electromechanical actuator, we share the following equipment or machinery:
- Off-highway mobile equipment such as agricultural machinery, construction machinery, mining, forestry, road work and railway equipment
- Turf and garden machine such as lawn mowers, golf carts, tractors, cleaning machines, sky lifts, and other utility vehicles
- Industrial equipment such as conveyors, adjustable work tables/platforms, and hatch-doors-locks opening/closing)
- Health, fitness, and medical equipment such as handicap vehicles, wheel chairs, lifting units/beds, gym and therapy equipment
- Marine boats, ships, and oil rigs such as seats, hatches, fire doors, rescue equipment, values, and throttle control
As one of the best 12 volt linear actuator suppliers, we offer the following light duty and heavy duty actuators:
Showing all 5 results