RV Worm Gearbox
RV worm Reduction Box
When buying a POWER JACK MOTION RV worm gearbox, please note the following:
- You need to consider the following parameters: such as reduction gear ratio and frame size.
- Select the right input power of reducer. It depends on output torque and rotation speed of reducer.
- Select the right model of reducer and combined reduction gear units. It should not exceed 1400 RPM input speed.
- If you need a gearbox with higher input speed, specify the requirements in your order.
- Specify the parameters such as gear teeth clearance and operating conditions when placing your order.
- When you select combined worm gear worm speed reducer and step-less speed variation, the output rotation speed will be better in the middle stage of variable rotation speed limits.
- It is recommended to select a standardized model.
- If you order worm gear of size 110 to 150, you must make mounting positions of the reducer for installing a pressure reducer to avoid oil leakage.
Make sure to mention your order quantity, expected price, and packing requirements, among others.